This luxurious laceweight yarn from Cascade is finely spun from a blend of silk and merino, resulting in the perfect combination of softness, drape and shine. With a generous 717.5m per ball, it is the perfect choice for your next heirloom lace shawl project.
- FIBRE: 51% Silk / 49% Merino Wool
- WEIGHT: 2 ply / Laceweight
- GAUGE: 28-32 stitches to 10cm (or your preferred gauge for lace knitting)
- NEEDLES: 2.25mm-3.25mm (or your preferred size for lace knitting)
- UNIT WEIGHT: 100 gram ball
- YARDAGE: 717.5 metres / 785 yards
- WASHING: Cold Hand Wash
See pattern ideas for this yarn on Ravelry:
Free patterns for this yarn are available on the Cascade website.