- Laminated Symfonie Rose wood is light weight, strong & flexible
- The cuboid shape in square cross-section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation. The double points are perfect for socks!
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Special cuboid shape in square cross-section of needle means that when not in use they stay put : no roll-aways!
- Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Needle size is measured diagonally – fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- Recommended for knitters having arthritis problems
2.00mm - 3.00mm packs contain 6 needles and are $15.00
3.50mm - 4.00mm packs contain 5 needles and are $16.50