A wonderful, hardwearing sock yarn combining the softness of merino with the strength of nylon. It is hand-dyed in small batches by SweetGeorgia Yarns in Canada, resulting in beautiful and subtle colour variations within each skein. One skein will make one pair of average sized adult socks.
- FIBRE: 80% Superwash Merino Wool / 20% Nyion
- WEIGHT: 4 ply / Fingering
- GAUGE: 28-32 stitches to 10cm
- NEEDLES: 2.00mm - 2.25mm
- UNIT WEIGHT: 115 gram skein
- YARDAGE: 388 metres / 425 yards
- WASHING: Cold Machine Wash